28 November 2010

Drabble Dare # 11 : Results

If you remember, and I would not blame you if you have forgotten, we had posted four images on November 7, 2010 and had asked you to drabble to them. We were overwhelmed by the quality of the drabbles we received - either you have been secretly drabbling for months, or you are just brilliant - and the task of judging the entries was anything but easy. But, strangely, the results were unanimous (I think we were all looking for a fresh interpretation, and all these drabbles had them) -

Image # 1 - Pole Star
Winner - Sue Travers

Image # 2 - ice sculptures

Image # 3 - Poinsettias
Winner - Sue Travers




Image # 4 - Colourful beads

Congratulations Sue (x 2), James and Marian.

We do normally post the winning drabbles here, but this time we are using them in the December Feature that we will be mounting at the Burrow. Do check back on December 1, for more details.


____
We only hold the creative licence for two of the four photographs. Attributions for the other two photographs here.

3 comments:

Sue said...

Oh my goodness, I'm overwhelmed and truly honoured.

Thankyou so much for the opportunity to participate and join the inspiring Drabbling community.

Rek Sesh said...

Congrats to Sue Travers, Marian Youngblood and James Wallace from the land of OZ for their winning entries...look forward to reading their Drabbles at the Burrow.... :)

James C. Wallace II said...

Having missed the announcement of winners till just now, I am thrilled to be a winner.

Her Majesty, Princess Ozma is also quite thrilled with my accolades.

It is humbling to be acknowledged by my peers for my visions and I thank everyone everywhere... all the time!

Carpe Noctum!