22 June 2011

Writing Wednesdays: BuNoWriMo Update





Well, it seems like I dropped the ball. Twice. First, I was supposed to have this post done by last night and ready for this morning. However, I'm overwhelmed. Between state exams, grading, proctoring exams, my three children, my husband and my 121 students, it's been a hell of a week. So please forgive me.

Secondly, I began writing for the BuNoWriMo. I am only at 2,000 words. Pitiful but on the bright side, that is 2,000 more words than I had before. So congrats to me! Also, congrats to the participants. I have been following many individuals on the Facebook BuNoWriMo page and wow! I am so happy to see that there are so many people who are almost at the 50,000 word mark and we still have a week left. If you are one of those individuals, shout yourself out and leave a comment with a status update! Good luck and happy writing.


6 comments:

ViolaNut said...

Well, we're nowhere near 50K over here either, but pat yourself on the back for your 2000 and just keep going! :-)

Hart Johnson said...

Chary-sorry things are so chaotic! We've all fallen short from time to time, so no worries--and 2000 is more words that you had before, eh? Don't be too hard on yourself.

Unknown said...

@Leanne-

Thanks. I actually did pat myself since it was absolutely amazing I managed the 2,000 words to begin with. :D

Unknown said...

@ Hart-

Thanks mama. It has been a whirl wind of activity at home and the schoolhouse. June 28th can't come soon enough. Last day of classes. :D

*wipes brow*

Cinette said...

I hope things are settling down for you. It sounds like you could use a break!

Shaharizan Perez said...

@Cinette,

Thanks. Three more school days and then I am free!