10 February 2012

Friday Free For All: On Love





My hands were shaking as I walked into the Assistant Principal's office for the second part of my interview. The A. P. asked if I would sit at the table outside her office as she was talking to a staff member.

There you were, eating Chinese food with chopsticks. You greeted me with the most dazzling smile. We exchanged pleasantries. You asked if I was interested in any of the new positions posted. We talked for all of ten minutes before I was called into the office. I got the job. I got you too. You had me at "Hello."



Image courtesy of Scott J. Waldron.

4 comments:

Jan Morrison said...

nice, very nice! a totally perfect valentine in my humble opinion.

Shaharizan Perez said...

Thanks Jan. This is how I met my husband. This year we make our 10th anniversary married (but 12 years together). :D

Amber T. Smith said...

Aww, that's lovely... *glomps Chary*

Shaharizan Perez said...

Thanks Tara! *glomps back*