15 July 2011

Who Am I?

Today, here, on this bit of floating real estate, I am going to be a photographer. I could be a mother, or a collector of dolls, a Buddhist, or a clown. All of those are part of who I am. I am a writer of plays, a keeper of chickens, a knitter of lace and a therapist. I'm a friend, a lover, a grannie jannie bananie, and a workshop leader. I'm also aware that there are no descriptors extensive enough to capture the essence of a human being. So today, I will go beyond words - to the image. Here is what turns me on these days...







3 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful photographs! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous. I love the playful one of your dog! Nice!

Jan Morrison said...

Thanks Jenny!
Chary - thank you - the dog, however, is not my gorgeous dog, but owned by a farm family that I did photos of. I love the picture too and might get it blown up way big as the light turned out so well.